Motivating Leaders to Engage and Innovate at The Intersection of Art and Business
Best Selling Author, Seth Braun, understands that motivation without application leads to frustration; while the right motivation with engagement leads to transformation. Seth is a sought after leadership and small business expert who has his finger on the pulse of sales, marketing, visionary leadership, and employee engagement.
Seth delivers custom speaking programs to audiences of all sizes. He has impacted the lives of tens of thousands of people via his live keynotes, workshops, and books. Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneur groups, business associations, and educational institutions rave about Seth’s unique ability to condense timeless principles into bite-sized pieces that produce instantaneous results.
Seth’s most requested programs include:
1. Indestructible Success: How To Be Unstoppable!
Successful people have a vision, take action, cultivate courage and glow with confidence. But this is not some magical fate for only a destined few. This is available to anyone that is willing to learn new habits, embrace change and make a choice. Unlock your organizations full capacity with the cutting edge content from Seth Braun’s best-selling book, Indestructible Success. In this program, your group will discover the following:
- The top 3 Roadblocks that prevent success and harmony in any size of business
- How to create an “ownership mentality” with every team member, regardless of title
- The Four Pillars of Success that defy any shortcuts, setbacks or obstacles and create indestructible attitudes and actions.
2. The Inner Foundation of Success: Productivity Power
Defeat Distraction and Overcome Overwhelm
The only sustainable competitive advantage that you have in the global marketplace is the agility of your mind and the adaptability of your body. Since mind and body are inseparable, the leader of tomorrow learns to skillfully manage him or herself for peak productivity. In this dynamic keynote or workshop, your group will learn:
- How to beat stress from beating you
- Increased productivity with less time and attention.
- What athletes and musicians can teach you about the mental game of success
3. Indestructible Meetings: Double Your Productive Team Time
Oh my… not another meeting! According to research, nearly 70% of corporate staff believe the majority of weekly meetings are unproductive. With a per person average of 6 hours of meetings a week, that is 11 million hours of meetings a day and 3 billion a year in America. How much time could you save if you only had productive meetings? What would it be worth to your business if you had at least 50% more productivity from meetings. What is the dollar amount of 3 hours of additional productivity from each role player in your organization? In this keynote or workshop, your people will learn:
- How rushing through any work, including meetings, causes lost productivity
- Exactly what to do to structure a meeting for maximum productivity
- How to identify and handle problems and turn them around
Seth Braun spoke to our Lennox Leadership Development Organization and had the audience at the edge of their seat. He kept them engaged and taught them about how to apply creativity, focus, faith and follow through in leadership and in life. I am on the committee that brought Seth in. I would definitely bring Seth back. Would I recommend him to you for your NMA club or leadership sessions at your organization? You bet I would. Would I recommend Seth for most speaking engagements? Absolutely.
- Leah Cox, Occupational Nurse, Lennox Corporation, Marshaltown, Iowa
Seth Braun is a master speaker. His message is a spiritual transmission that makes you want to get up, stand up and joyfully create the life that is yours.
- Jeff Salzman, founder of Career Track, Integral Thought Leader, Boulder, Colorado
Seth has a powerful message that people need to hear. He is a sizzling new voice in the New Thought, Ancient Wisdom world. We’re glad to have him at UNITY of Overland Park.
- Rev. Patricia Bass, Overland Park, Kansas
Thanks for sharing a truly inspiring speech! You are an amazing speaker! Hope you’ll visit us again when you’re in Vancouver again.
-Mandy Pui, Vancouver, BC
“I am a Training Coordinator at American Equity. Seth’s presentation provided great motivation.The wow factor was his great interaction with our group!”
-Kim Dennis, West Des Moines, IA
For booking or interview information, please contact Seth and his team right now at 303-443-6543 to reserve him for your event.
If you are booking speakers NOW, then get the report Five Warning Signs from A Speaker And Three Qualities That Make or Break Your Event and avoid a blow out.
Already hired Seth?- Nice!
> Then click here for our Speaker Media section, which has info on what you’ll need to do to finish booking and what you need after you’ve booked Seth.
Seth Braun can guarantee a successful speaking engagement, whether at conferences, trade shows, civic organizations, churches, universities. Here’s why.